BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

感想^^

this few months 
really a lot of things happens around me
there person who i always beware of
finally going to let me free 
everyday 
i have to beware of her
really scared of....
finally she need to leave 
i should say thank you to god....
thanks for being block me 
thanks for being not let me to see wat u write about.
thank god for giving me everything
really appreciate and thanks

2nd things
finally my best fren break up
its really make me upset
being 2gether for almost 2 years
but why .....
really cant believe it
but however
i learn something 
must learn how to appreciate each other 
must learn how to talk when u think ur beloved hurts
i really gain lot......

0 comments:

http://blog.so-net.net.tw/postpet/download/images/2-1024x768/