BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Releasing of stress ^^

Already 11 month I did not post something on my blog....
my dear blog.....are you miss me....
as what Vicky said:" writing blog is good to release stress and all the sad things happen around you.
 
Chapter 1 (office^_^ internal department)^^
finally I have leave Symphony,
starting to enhance my career in a travel agency as reservation officer.
the first feeling when I join this company is really excited.
H.I.S stand for "Highest International Standard". Its really impressive
its been couple of months I have join and I already start to get boring.
How good if I am still a QA? I believe my ex-boss will love me more.
Even I made some mistakes too.
No SOP, no proper documentation, Rules & regulations always messy.
And the phrases from my boss is "please use your brain"
The other things I learn from Japanese is "stubborn"
what I heard from my colleague is Japan can be so successful is because they are so "stubborn".
Done for job.
 
Chapter 2 ( office ^_^ war with fat lady)
let me  show you something.

A "fat asshole" send us something and below is the content.

"Good day to you.

 

It is just my concern to drag your attention  regarding the aircond temperature in this office.

I hope, there will be a mutual understanding among us to keep the aircond temperature below 20 degree's which has been advised by the aircond maintenance personal last month.

 

Or

 

Keep the aircond temperature  acceptable by all staff

 

We are sharing the aircond with the next office, and they feel very hot/ warm if we adjusted the temperature over here.

I believed the situation now is much better  before the management setup the aircond adjuster. Am I right to say? Correct me if I'm wrong.

 

I know we cant pleasing everyone to work comfortably. However, please put a concern if you are in their shoes, and please do concern about  other staff /next door company.

 

It doesn't mean you cant adjust it at all, just like I said earlier, keep the temperature acceptable by all staff in here. (not too cold, not too warm)

 

And for those who feel cold, please put your  jacket on and don't wear short skirt! LOL. "
 
what I learn from this message is please maintain a healthy diet to avoid overweight.
 
this lady is really troublesome, she's the one who feeling hot,
 
and yet send us a mail blaming people adjusting the air-cond.
 
few days back she did claim that her workstation is warm.
 
and adjust the air-cond, and asking the people to correct her if she's wrong.
 
and yet I've reply her claim with cc her boss, she said that I'm rude what letting other people know.
 
based on my opinion, if you think you are right, there's needless to hide it up.
 
office belongs to everyone, they have the right to know and you are not the boss for this office. "fat-asses"
 
in addition she telling me that this is just a courtesy reminder.
 
I dun think so and it sound forceful.
 
if you don't feel hot, do you think you will send this kind of e-mail.
 
if its like that you should drop us a mail earlier. But not now. 
 
Chapter 3 ( Dear is getting frustrated)
As a working adults,
off course we may have stress especially when boss comment on us
as a good example like the "fat-ass"
I m feeling painful when I heard he inform her mom scolding him not to accompany her brother during his off day.
what the "....."
Not only that, blaming that not going back home after work.
"OMG !!"
your son is already mature enough, you thought that he still study in a kindergarten or primary school.
 
That's all about mu frustration, feeling great now :)
 
 

0 comments:

http://blog.so-net.net.tw/postpet/download/images/2-1024x768/