BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

thank you william.......sau chee.....mimi.......poh yi....and ee shan


i finally tell to them who i like........

i feel so good but they also promise me wont tell anybody.....

i hope so......

my dear blog.........do u no......

william tell me a lot of things that i really didnt no few past month.....

such as couple things........

how to stay a longer relationship with each other.......many and more........

between this dialougue........i realize that........

in a relationship........antara satu sama lain.......kita haruslah saling menghargai....

but not to saling mengharamkan antara satu sama lain.....

such as.......

cannot talk with the boys in a same class and etc.......

thanks william...........

u really teach me a lot.......

take care.......

my secret has been increase to 10 ppl no ledi.........

0 comments:

http://blog.so-net.net.tw/postpet/download/images/2-1024x768/