BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

have to plan for my future........


result has out....
but not that satisfied
restaurant are still fail...
although i get 2 A's
but still no use
i cant graduate
should i go for appeal
or i should not
pay another rm50 to buy a hope
to graduate
i dun want to miss out the convocation with my all frens
and even my best fren ask me to go to singapore
i dun think so i will go
i cannot leave dear at here
i will be very miss him
by the way
i have already plan
go for the appeal
if still fail
i will resit it untill pass
then get graduate
i will not study for my advance
psychology is hard
research wat the hell is that
i think i should quit the study
find a job
pay bak all my debts
save money for my future
thats all
by the way
i still need to say to my mummy
although everyday keep on saying no money
she still support
and dear
thanks for ur support
hope u can pass all de subject and graduate love you......

0 comments:

http://blog.so-net.net.tw/postpet/download/images/2-1024x768/